Q. How are shipping charges calculated?
A. The shipping charges are automatically calculated based on the weight of the item or items you purchased, your zip code and the UPS rates.
Q. Are there any shipping charges options?
A. You will have an option to select the method of shipping and the related costs before finishing the checkout process:
* On the first page of the checkout, you will be asked to enter your shipping and billing address.
* The next screen allows you to select UPS Ground, 3 Day Select, or 2nd Day Air, while displaying the exact cost for each option.
* Your Credit Card will not be charged until you actually accept all charges and checkout by using confirmation.
* You will receive an email with the confirmation number and all the details of your order.
* All Website orders generally ship within 2 business days of receipt.
However, it may occasionally take us five business days to ship your order (mainly during peak periods such as December/January and July/August).
* If you provide a valid email address during the checkout process, you will receive a shipping notification with the UPS tracking number on the day your order was shipped.
* Please note that orders to Canada and other international destinations may take up to two weeks to ship (please allow additional time for customs clearance).
Q. What credit cards do you accept?
A. We accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Echeck, Paypal.
Q. Do you ship internationally?
A. Yes, we do offer international shipping, however at this time all shipping is via UPS, and UPS freight charges tend to be expensive to countries other than Canada! Please note that orders to Canada and other international destinations may take up to two weeks to ship (please allow additional time for customs clearance).
Q. Do you publish a mail order catalog?
A. Yes, we do, you can request a catalogue by sending an email to email@example.com.
Q. I have a store - how do I access and place orders with you?
A. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
* Business Name
* Physical Address of retail store or distribution center, if billing address is different please include this address.
* Contact and Buyer's Name * Telephone and Fax Numbers. * Web Address (for E-commerce).
* Your Resale Number (we cannot open a wholesale account without this information).